Upgrade to an SSD
We offer an upgrade service for your PC or Notebook by upgrading it to a solid state drive. This increases performance in most cases by double the current speed* with regards to boot up times, program response times and reduced maintenance time.
Benefits to you
- Significantly faster performance
- User experience stays the same (only faster)
- Higher ROI (return on investment) for existing machines
- Reduced environmental impact by not buying new equipment
- More energy efficient than traditional drives
* Based on internal testing. See our test:
How much does it cost?
Prices start at £95+VAT, which includes the new SSD, labour and the transfer of your existing data. If you require a larger than normal SSD, higher prices may apply. When you fill in the quotation request below, we can tell you if that is the case.
How the service works
- Contact us with the form below
- We will send you a quotation
- If you accept the quote, we will collect the PCs/Notebooks to be upgraded
- Your data will be transferred from your existing drive to the new SSD
- We will boot the machine to confirm it works
- Your computer will then be returned to you